English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
Our English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) services help students achieve academic success, develop critical thinking skills, and solve problems. More specifically, ESOL services:
Develops English learners’ language proficiency and communication skills.
Creates rigorous content-based curricula and resources to foster English learners’ collaboration, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
Supports English learners’ access to advanced academics or appropriate special services.
Provides learning environments that build on students’ diverse academic, linguistic, and cultural backgrounds.
Promotes active participation of English learners and their families in the school community.
Get To Know Our ESOL Team
- Favorite Thing About Spring Hill: The students and families
- Favorite School Subject: Primary school math
- Favorite Color: Moss green
- Favorite Food: Indian (Bollywood Bistro is the best!)
- Favorite Animal: Dog
- Favorite Thing About Spring Hill:
- Favorite School Subject:
- Favorite Color:
- Favorite Food:
- Favorite Animal: