New Student Registration
Procedures and forms for students who are new to FCPS AND will be attending Spring Hill Elementary.
New Family Information and Packets
- Virtual Orientation/Tour Video
- Spring Hill ES New Family Packet 2020-2021 (English)
- Spring Hill ES New Family Packet 2020 - 2021 (Korean)
- Spring Hill ES New Family Packet 2020 - 2021 (Spanish)
- Spring Hill ES New Family Packet 2020 - 2021 (Chinese)
Registration Information for Families New to the Area
We look forward to meeting new families!
If you are new to the area, you can enroll your student(s) throughout the school year and during the summer months. First, please view the FCPS boundary locator to see if Spring Hill Elementary is your neighborhood school. If Spring Hill Elementary is your base school, please contact Mandy Belcher, our Student Information Assistant, at 703-506-3404 or @email. We will let you know what items to bring with you to register and will schedule a time for you to come to the office. You can also access registration forms through the FCPS website.
A child may enter kindergarten if he or she turns five on or before September 30 of the year he or she enters school.
Spring Hill ES will have information available in late March or early April for parents of incoming kindergarteners, and we'll be holding orientation sessions. Please contact Mandy Belcher, our Student Information Assistant, at 703-506-3404 or @email.
If any of the following apply to your family, please contact the FCPS Dunn Loring Center, 703-204-6740 before coming to Spring Hill Elementary.
- Home languages other than English
- Foreign exchange students requiring I-20 student visas
- Students whose natural parents or legally adoptive parents do not reside in Fairfax County
- Tuition-paying student
- Students in foster care placed by other Virginia counties or by out-of-state agency
Registration requirements documents and translations are available in Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, Korean, Spanish, Urdu, and Vietnamese. For recorded information about registration, please call 703-204-6795.
Withdrawing a Student
If you are planning on withdrawing your child from Spring Hill ES and require Verification Of Enrollment documentation, please contact Mrs. Belcher, Registrar/Office Manager, at least one week prior to your departure. She will have you complete a withdrawal form and prepare your documents which you will be able to pick up on your child’s last day of school.