Mission, Vision, and Beliefs
Spring Hill is an international and welcoming community where all learners come to grow. We foster joy and a love of learning through rigorous, inclusive, and innovative learning experiences to elevate global thinkers for their future.
Spring Hill believes in...
- Modeling respect and integrity
- Increasing environmental involvement
- Supporting a safe learning atmosphere
- Sustaining superior academic expectations
- Instilling individual creativity
- Offering open lines of communication
- Nurturing each child’s gifts
Our School's Beliefs are Congruent with Fairfax County’s Core Values and Beliefs
We Believe in Our Children
- Each child is important and entitled to the opportunity to realize his or her fullest potential. High expectations promote high achievement.
We Believe in Our Teachers
- Effective teachers are essential to student success. Learning occurs best when instruction is tailored to individual needs.
We Believe in Our Public Education System
- Adults and children thrive in a vibrant, safe, enriching, and respectful environment. A well-rounded education enables students to lead fulfilling and culturally rich lives. An educated citizenry is critical to sustaining our economy and our system of self-governance.
We Believe in Our Community
- A dynamic partnership among students, parents, teachers, staff members, and the community is critical to exceptional student achievement. Our diversity creates resilient, open, and innovative citizens of the global community.