Advanced Academics Programs
Fairfax County Public Schools offers a continuum of advanced academic services for students K-12 that builds upon students' individual strengths and skills and maximizes academic potential for all learners.
Important Dates for 2022-2023 School Year
September 27th – AAP Parent Information Session (Continuum of AAP Services) 6:00pm- in person
September 29th - AAP Parent Information Session (Navigating the Level IV Screening Process) 6:00pm- in person
October 15th - Fall Level IV Referrals Due electronically to AART by 11:59 (for families new to FCPS as of 1/1/2022)
December 15th - Spring Level IV Referrals Due electronically to AART by 11:59 PM
Click HERE for AAP forms
Levels of AAP Services
Accessing AAP Services
Our Advanced Academics Resource Teacher (AART)
- Gifted Education Teacher, ES
Meet our AART Teacher!
- Favorite Thing About Spring Hill: Spring Hill students are my favorite! They allow me to tap into my creativity. I love creating learning opportunities for our students and hearing their ideas and perspectives.
- Favorite School Subject: American History
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite Food: Birria Tacos
- Favorite Animal: A very low maintenance Betta Fish