Submit an absence online
Submit an absence using Pick-Up Patrol or call 703-506-3434
Haven't registered for PickUp Patrol yet? Find out how HERE.
Please be specific about the reason why your child will not be attending school today
Please indicate whether your child has any of the following symptoms:
- Feeling feverish or chills
- Fever greater than or equal to 100.4 F
- Headache (not due to another health condition, hunger, menstrual cramps stress, or injury)
- A new cough (not due to another health condition)
- Shortness of breath or breathing difficulties (not due to diagnosed respiratory condition or if different than normal pattern of chronic condition)
- A new sore throat (not due to another health condition)
- Congestion or runny nose (not related to allergies or health condition)
- Fatigue (more tired than normal or sudden onset)
- New muscle pain (not due to another health condition or that may have been caused by a specific activity such as physical exercise))
- New loss of taste, smell, or appetite
- Abdominal pain (not due to hunger, constipation, injury, or stress)
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
If you have not yet registered for Pickup Patrol, please do so today! To find out more information about Pick-Up Patrol, visit https://springhilles.fcps.edu/pickuppatrol.
If you have any issues with the app, reach out to @email.
If you have specific questions about Spring Hill dismissals/absence procedures, contact Kate Allen @email.