Inclement Weather Virtual Learning
Translate this page
Virtual Learning Schedules
Each classroom teacher will email information about their specific Virtual Learning Schedule.
Technology Readiness Steps for Students- At Home
- Log onto your laptop with your Student ID and password (1st-6th) or log onto your iPad with your Student ID (K).
- Connect your device to your internet connection.
- Click on Clever.
- Click on your Teacher's Clever page. Make sure you can access your teacher's Zoom link (you will be in a waiting room).
- 1st-6th Grade:
- Login to your FCPS Google account. In Chrome, go to www.fcpsschools.net, sign in with your fcpsschools.net account.
- Log into Schoology. Make sure you can access your courses and associated Zoom links (you will be in a waiting room).
How to Log-in to Virtual Learning from Home
Classroom teachers will email students and parents/guardians a virtual learning schedule (the morning of the virtual learning day).
- Log onto your FCPS iPad using your Student ID
- Click on Clever
- Click on your Teacher's Clever page.
- Click on your teacher's Zoom link (you will be in a waiting room).
- Once admitted:
- Join audio by clicking WiFi
- Click Start Video and be ready to learn
1st - 6th Grade:
- Log onto your FCPS laptop
- Log onto Schoology
- Navigate to your teacher's course
- Click the Zoom button on the left
- Click Join to access the Zoom session
Here are some instructions for students, as well as a video on How to Find Class Links in Schoology